Production Blog: The Second Day!

 Hi Blog!

Today I'm going to talk to you all about our second day of filming! Since it was a Saturday I thought I would be able to sleep in a little. I was wrong. Our group members wanted to meet at around 10:00 am because other people had plans later on in the day. I didn't live super close to Alexandra's house so I had to wake up at around 9:00 am to get together all of my things, get dressed, do my makeup, and do my hair. When I finally got to the filming location we immediately began practicing for our final scenes and any scenes we wanted to reshoot. The main scene we left for the end was the scene where we were all in the car. We left this scene last because I thought we should get all of the other scenes done before the sunset. I also knew that the scene would probably take the longest to film as filming not only in a car but in a packed car is even harder. The scene in the car did take the longest to film. We all started laughing immediately after the cameras started rolling due to the awkward silence. We decided to put music on to fill that void and we would just mute the clip later. We also knew that it could be dangerous to film in the car as it could distract the driver from the road. Due to this, we chose to drive on roads with barely any cars and we made sure that our driver had her eyes on the road the entire time. We also made sure to keep the volume of the music lower rather than having it blasting. Now that we had the setup complete we continued to try and wrap up our filming. I had practiced my lines more the last night when I got home from filming because I wanted to make sure I didn't make any more mistakes. Although I did slip up in a couple of scenes and I tried not to be too awkward on camera. To ensure it was really complete I kept checking the final film camera angle guidelines. Now that I found we had all the angles and shots we needed, we wrapped up. We all decided to head home and that we would discuss editing with each other later. I got a ride home with Sasha as we found out we lived relatively close to each other. That's all for today! See you later!


  

Comments

Popular Posts